Eurosafe Solutions are a Sheffield based specialist subcontractor renowned as market leaders in the safe access and fall protection industry. Pioneering, innovative design, and use of market leading fall protection and access equipment, allows us to develop tailored solutions across all sectors, from commercial, leisure, retail and residential properties; large scale, aviation, healthcare and stadia developments; to the complex and often unique environments of the industrial, utilities and energy sectors.
Our success is achieved by our design focused commitment to safety, quality and the development of products and working at height practices.
Due to continued growth, we welcome serious applications from hard working, enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to work for a forward-thinking company with likeminded people.
We are presently recruiting for a Safety at Height Site Operative to join our existing team of installers of fall protection equipment and bespoke access solutions.
Working as part of a 2-man site based installation team, you will install temporary & permanent access equipment, such as; Latchways fall restraint and arrest systems, access ladders, gantries and platforms, fixed and freestanding handrail systems, aluminium & mild steel walkway systems and suspended access equipment, including abseil anchors and rail.
The role will require traveling to and from destinations all over the UK with regular overnight stays required. All overnight hotels are booked for the team, you will have a private room and overnight expenses will be covered by a meal deal option or an allowance.
Working Monday – Friday, 40hours basic. All Hours above basic (including travel time) will be paid additionally to basic salary. A rough guide is 10+ hours weekly.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Full training will be available & progression within the department is encouraged.
Accountabilities and Main Duties
- You will work as part of a team, following site specific job requirements to install equipment safety, efficiently and correctly
- Majority of works will be at height
- All works will require a good ability to work on your own initiative to overcome problems encountered and establish and follow efficient working practices on site
- To work closely with your supervisor to form and maintain a good working relationship
- To assist the supervisor with the general up keep of Eurosafe vehicle including spares stocktaking and working condition of all equipment
- Completion of site job packs and team’s timesheets
Qualifications & Skills
- Physically fit & confident working at Heights
- Full clean driving license
- Competence with range of power and hand tools
- Ability to work within tolerances
- Capability to read and interpret drawings
- Team player, co-operative and interested in further development
- Ability to communicate, internally and with external stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Punctual & good time management skills
- Literate & numerate
- Self-motivated individual, able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to carry out the necessary duties to complete the task efficiently and in a timely Manner
- Honest & reliable
Preferred but not essential
- Working at height experience
- Harness & Lanyard Trained
- Manual handling
Why Choose Eurosafe Solutions?
Eurosafe Solutions prides itself on the quality of the projects we deliver and the service we provide to our clients; this can only be achieved with highly motivated, quality people. We are therefore committed to high standards of staff development and retention making this role suitable for a committed individual who is looking for stable long-term career development.
We are a vibrant and ambitious company with an open and relaxed management culture, nurturing continuous improvement and innovation. We believe this attitude has allowed us to achieve a staff turnover rate well below the industry average. Our entrepreneurial ethos encourages and fosters the growth of our employees and our proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
Eurosafe Solutions Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Reviews
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Additional holiday added per year of work (up to 36 days)
- Private Medical healthcare – including Dental, Optical, Physio and Mental Health cover
- Pre-booked accommodation when working away
- Overnight allowance or meal deal available when working away
- All travel time to be paid additionally at single time
- Overtime is paid additionally at rates specific to the time / date of work
- All expenses paid weekly
- Development opportunities within department / company
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road