Eurosafe Solutions Limited are a market leader in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of bespoke fall protection and access systems, with a network of offices spanning Northern Europe.
Due to continued growth, we welcome serious applications from hard working, enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to work for a forward-thinking company with likeminded people.
We are presently recruiting for a Safety at Height Repair Operative to join our Test & Inspection department.
Working as part of a 2-man site based team, you will complete all instructed repair works to fall protection equipment, including; cable systems, access solutions i.e. ladders, anchor points, etc.
The role will require traveling to and from destinations all over the UK with regular overnight stays required.
Full training will be available.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will work as part of a team, following site specific job requirements to repair equipment safety, efficiently and correctly
- Majority of works will be at height
- To test all repaired equipment
- To liase with the client and provide feedback on the performance of his / her system.
- To promote Eurosafe, its products and services. to make recommendations for additional fall protection which may be required to improve access requirements for both the end user and PPM engineers.
- All works will require a good ability to work on your own initiative to overcome problems encountered and establish and follow efficient working practices on site.
- To work closely with your supervisor to form and maintain a good working relationship.
- To assist the supervisor with the general up keep of Eurosafe vehicle including spares stocktaking and working condition of all equipment.
- Completion of site job packs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Physically fit & confident at working at Heights
- Full clean driving license
- Team player, co-operative and interested in further development
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Great attention to detail
- Punctual & good time management skills
- Literate & numerate
- Self-motivated individual, able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to carry out the necessary duties to complete the task efficiently and in a timely manner
- Honest & reliable
Preferred but not essential
- CSCS / IPAF
- Harness & Lanyard Trained
- Working at height experience
- Manual handling
- Competence with range of power and hand tools.
Candidates possessing similar and transferable skills will be considered.
Job specific training can be provided for a suitable candidate.
The successful candidate will have the potential to develop their skill base to allow them to grow within the business.
Package to include a competitive salary for suitable candidate, 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, with incentives in place for performance, unsociable hours and overtime.
Job Type – Full Time