Following investment in a new state of the art training centre in Sheffield Eurosafe Solutions has an exciting vacancy for a self-motivated, ambitious individual with a proven track record in the confined space and working at height training industry.
We are looking for someone to deliver, develop and offer technical expertise in the training department for both internal and external training at our purpose built, training centre in Sheffield, and out on site at various locations throughout the UK. We offer City and Guilds courses in all aspects of confined space and rescue as well as a full range of courses in working at height.
The successful candidate will have the chance to be involved in the development and continuous improvement of the training division, using the mobile confined space unit on customers sites, and writing and developing the courses and course notes. The role could involve extensive travel and staying away from home on a regular basis.
• Teaching qualification – min Level 3 AET or equivalent
• Excellent presentation skills
• Assessor Qualification (TAQA) – or working towards
• An extensive range of experience and suitable qualifications in the confined space and working height industry and be qualified for the delivery of a complete 6160 suite of Confined Space and working at height qualifications to National Occupational Standards.
• Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of presentation packages and equipment
• NEBOSH General certificate (not essential)
• At least 2 years’ experience in technical training / adult learning
• Good written and communication skills.
• Experience of managing and organising confined space and working at height training both centre based and mobile.
• Develop and maintain training packages to current legislative and industry standards.
• Assist on development of new and bespoke training packages.
• Demonstrate CPD – attend further training as required.
• Full driving Licence inc. B+E category – training will be given to the successful candidate