Safety at Height Site Operative
Eurosafe Solutions Limited are a market leader in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of bespoke fall protection and access systems, with a network of offices spanning Northern Europe.
Due to continued growth, we welcome serious applications from hard working, enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to work for a forward-thinking company with like-minded people.
We are presently recruiting for a Safety at Height site operative to join our existing team of installers of fall protection equipment and bespoke access solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Working as part of a 2-man installation team on varying sites, you will install permanent access equipment, such as; Latchways fall restraint and arrest systems, access ladders, gantries and platforms, fixed and freestanding handrail systems, aluminium & mild steel walkway systems and suspended access equipment, including abseil anchors and rail.
The role will predominately be London based but could require travel to destinations throughout the UK and abroad as required by the business. Overnight stays and night shifts may be required to suit specific projects
Full training will be available.
- You will work as part of a 2-man team (minimum) following site specific job requirements to install equipment safety in accordance with site specific risk assessments and method statements both accurately and efficiently.
- Majority of works will be at height
- All works will require a good ability to work on your own initiative to overcome problems encountered and establish and follow efficient working practices on site.
- To work closely with your supervisor to form and maintain a good working relationship.
- To assist the supervisor with the general upkeep of Eurosafe vehicle including spares stocktaking and working condition of all equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Physically fit & confident at working at Heights
- Full clean driving license
- Team player, co-operative and interested in further development
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Basic IT knowledge (Emails, Apps etc.)
- Great attention to detail
- Punctual & good time management skills
- Literate & numerate
- Self-motivated individual, able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to carry out the necessary duties to complete the task efficiently and in a timely manner
- Honest & reliable
Preferred but not essential
- CSCS / IPAF
- Harness & Lanyard Trained
- Working at height experience
- Manual handling
- Competence with range of power and hand tools.
Candidates possessing similar and transferable skills will be considered.
Job specific training can be provided for a suitable candidate.
The successful candidate will have the potential to develop their skill base to allow them to grow within the business.
Package to include:
- A competitive salary for the suitable candidate
- 40-hour week (on site)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Health insurance scheme (after 3 months)
- Incentives in place for:
- Unsociable hours
Permanent – Full-time