Safety at Height Site Operative
Eurosafe Solutions Limited are a market leader in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of bespoke fall protection and access systems, with a network of offices spanning Northern Europe.
Due to continued growth, we welcome serious applications from hard working, enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to work for a forward-thinking company with like-minded people.
We are presently recruiting for a Safety at Height site operative to join our existing team of installers of fall protection equipment and bespoke access solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Working as part of a 2-man (minimum) site based installation team, you will install permanent access equipment, such as; Latchways fall restraint and arrest systems, access ladders, gantries and platforms, fixed and freestanding handrail systems, aluminium & mild steel walkway systems and suspended access equipment, including abseil anchors and rail.
The role will require traveling to and from destinations all over the UK with regular overnight stays required.
Full training will be available.
Qualifications and Skills
- Physically fit & confident at working at Heights
- Full clean driving license
- Team player, co-operative and interested in further development
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Great attention to detail
- Punctual & good time management skills
- Literate & numerate
- Self-motivated individual, able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to carry out the necessary duties to complete the task efficiently and in a timely Manner
- Honest & reliable
Preferred but not essential
- CSCS / IPAF
- Harness & Lanyard Trained
- Working at height experience
- Manual handling
- Competence with range of power and hand tools.
Candidates possessing similar and transferable skills will be considered. Job specific training can be provided for a suitable candidate.
The successful candidate will have the potential to develop their skill base to allow them to grow within the business.
Package to include a competitive salary for suitable candidate, 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, with incentives in place for performance, unsociable hours and overtime.