Eurosafe Solutions are a Sheffield based specialist subcontractor renowned as market leaders in the safe access and fall protection industry.
Pioneering, innovative design, and the use of market leading fall protection and access equipment, allows us to develop tailored solutions across all sectors, from commercial leisure, retail and residential properties, large scale aviation, healthcare and stadia developments, to the complex and often unique environments of the industrial, utilities and energy sectors.
Our success is achieved by our focused commitment to safety, quality and the development of products and working at height practices.
The position will suit an individual that enjoys team working, problem solving and developing within their role, who is willing to work hard to produce first class results and gain invaluable experience working with industry leading clients on the most prestigious construction projects in the UK.
Eurosafe Solutions have created and implemented a bespoke ERP system which functions throughout the core of our business. At the heart of this system is data that is collected throughout our operating years by multiple functions of the business. The importance of the accuracy of this data is key to the future of the business to enable our employees to target effectively and efficiently.
We require an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to manage this data, ensure it is correct and up to date, and presented in a usable format that allows the ERP to function properly for each department. This data covers all aspects of the business including client data, supplier data, project data and financial data. You will be required to complete gaps and correct errors that exist within the system by investigating and filtering through sources available to enable clean and usable information, as well as ensuring that all new data entered is correct and fully completed as required by the ERP system.
Working under the process & development manager, this role is new to the business so will allow the successful candidate to develop the position over time.
• Input data and verify information from multiple sources into the bespoke ERP system, within specified timeframes.
• Regularly update information ensuring the most current source of information is accurately reflected, in the ERP system.
• Proofread and verify already entered account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, re-entering and or combining data, merge records when needed and purge files to eliminate the duplication of information and ensure the data being used by the company is correct and up to date.
• Clean data by filling in missing values, correcting errors, and making sure information is presented in accurate and consistent formats.
• Support the Process & Development manager by compiling customised reports of cleansed information
• Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly data cleansing and spot-checking exercises on the new data that is being input across the company to ensure the highest level of data accuracy and data integrity is maintained. Provide guidance and training where required to ensure all those responsible for data input are doing so correctly.
• Ensure compliance with relevant audits, regulations, and legislation by determining the impact of any changes and taking required action where necessary.
• Full Time, Permanent Position
• 40-hour week (Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm with 1-hour lunch)
• Sheffield Based
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Auto-Enrollment Pension
• Company Events
Why Choose Eurosafe Solutions?
Eurosafe Solutions prides itself on the quality of the projects we deliver and the service we provide to our clients; this can only be achieved with highly motivated, quality people. We are therefore committed to high standards of staff development and retention making this role suitable for a committed individual who is looking for stable long-term career development.
We are a young, vibrant, ambitious company with an open and relaxed management culture, nurturing continuous improvement and innovation. We believe this attitude has allowed us to achieve a staff turnover rate well below the industry average. Our entrepreneurial ethos encourages and fosters the growth of our employees and our proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
Eurosafe Solutions Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.