Eurosafe Solutions Limited are a market leader in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of bespoke fall protection and access systems, with a network of offices spanning Northern Europe.
Due to continued growth, we welcome serious applications from hard working, enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to work for a forward-thinking company with likeminded people.
Due to continued growth and recent expansion, we are presently recruiting for a Contracts Co-Ordination Assistant to work within our Lightning Protection department.
Your role will be to support the contractual team to ensure all administration tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To produce and submit reports on all completed inspections in a timely manner
• To book in planned works with clients ensuring all site-specific arrangements are obtained and added to the in-house bespoke system to allow works to be completed on time and within quoted allowance
• Liaise with clients to ensure clear communication of reports and their contents is achieved
• Ensure all training documents are completed and sent
• Communicate with all site engineers in relation to clarifying any outstanding questions
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Communicate sales opportunities/fails to the appropriate department
• Maintain input and improvement of information into our in-house bespoke system upon receipt of information.
Qualifications and Skills
• Team player, co-operative and interested in further development
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Computer Literate
• Great attention to detail
• Punctual & time management skills
• Literate & numerate
• Self-motivated individual, able to work on own initiative
• Flexibility to carry out the necessary duties to complete the task efficiently and in a timely manner
• Honest & reliable
• Preferable – knowledge of construction
GCSE Grade A*-D English & Maths or equivalents