Test & Inspection Sales Advisor
Eurosafe Solutions are an energetic, ambitious and growing business, happy to reward those with a desire to achieve.
We are a leading installer of Height Safety Systems for those working within the UK construction industry, helping to keep people safe each day.
With offices spanning across Europe we design, install and maintain specialist height safety and access equipment.
Each safety system or piece of equipment that we install requires a periodic inspection, just as a car requires an annual MOT.
Our Test & Inspection division, which you will be employed within provides this service.
We pride ourselves on our level of expertise & service delivery. Our mission statement “Safety without compromise” is maintained across the business. To ensure this is delivered at every level we will provide appropriate site-based training & experience to the right individual to ensure their technical knowledge matches their ability.
An exciting vacancy has arisen in our Test and Inspection division which requires investigation skills, tenacity and the ability to turn a small lead into a much larger opportunity.
Your role will be to utilise an existing database from a variety of sources, containing property details, to identify those responsible for organising maintenance works. It will be down to you to identify the organisation and person responsible for arranging the services which we undertake and then for you to quote for ourselves to undertake these services.
The successful candidate would be expected to progress each opportunity on a regular basis via telephone calls and emails. This information will then be regularly up-dated on our own internal customer relationship management software.
You will be expected to work towards set targets, both individual and team based.
We are looking for a person with a strong work ethic, personable manner and good attention to detail. The right person would ideally have previous experience in making out-going sales calls and achieving targets. Full training will be given to enable you to be successful in this position
Upon successful completion of your probation period, you will be entered in to our departmental commission scheme which is based upon our team’s performance
Key tasks/areas, duties and responsibilities:
Using a database of information, you will be responsible for the following:
· Establishing the person(s) responsible for maintenance on the selected building(s)
· Contacting relevant person(s) to discuss the services we offer
· Provide a quotation for the services which ESL offer
· Progress regularly until the quotation is won
· Accurately inputting the information gathered into an in-house software system
· Work towards achieving both personal and team-based sales targets
· Responding to customer enquiries via telephone and email
· Carrying out surveys and client meetings as and when required
· Ensuring workflow is kept up to date
· Data inputting
· Answering Inbound telephone calls
· Making Outgoing telephone calls
· Attending relevant training courses as and when required
· Maintaining knowledge in relevant field
Essential Experience Required:
· Telephone sales
· Experience of hitting / exceeding targets
· Experience selling on-going maintenance / statutory inspections
· Team working
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Achieve objectives and deadlines with the minimum of supervision
· Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the sales process
· Understanding of construction process
· Knowledge of personal protective equipment
· Understanding of UK regulations and legislation