Test & Inspection Supervisor - London / South East
Eurosafe Solutions Limited are a market leader in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of bespoke fall protection and access systems, with a network of offices spanning Northern Europe.
Due to continued growth, we welcome serious applications from hard working, enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to work for a forward-thinking company with likeminded people. We are presently recruiting for a Test and Inspection Supervisor based in the London / South East of England to join our existing team.
Working as part of a 2-man (minimum) site-based team, you will carry out the test & inspection of permanent access equipment, such as; fall restraint and arrest mansafe systems, access ladders, gantries and platforms and access equipment, including abseil anchors and rail. These works can be located on various buildings from schools & train stations to residential buildings & football stadiums.
The role will require traveling to and from London and the surrounding areas and with occasional travel to destinations all over the UK where regular overnight stays may be required. Dealing face to face with clients will is a major part of this role, alongside planning works to ensure efficient and successful working practices and completion of job reports to a high standard.
Full training will be available.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will manage and train a safety at height operative and work together to follow site specific job requirements to test equipment safety, efficiently and correctly.
- Majority of works will be undertaken at height with the safe working approach the responsibility of the supervisor.
- All works will require a good ability to work on your own initiative to overcome problems encountered and establish and follow efficient working practices on site.
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with the client to ensure works are completed as and when required.
- To form and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues.
- Completion of site job information packs and report clearly what systems are on site and their condition alongside standards and regulations
Qualifications & Skills
Qualifications & Skills
- Over 3 Years’ experience within the industry (installing/inspecting Latchways Fall Protection Systems or similar manufacturers)
- Physically fit & confident at Working at Heights
- Full clean driving license & comfortable driving range of vehicles up to 3.5T gross vehicle weight.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) at all levels
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Punctual & good time management skills
- Self-motivated individual, able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to carry out the necessary duties to complete the task efficiently and in a timely manner
Preferred but not essential
- Working at Height trained
- Harness & Lanyard trained
- Manual handling
- Competence with range of power and hand tools.
The successful candidate will have the potential to develop their skill base to allow them to grow within the business.
Package to include a competitive salary for suitable candidate, 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, with incentives in place for performance, unsociable hours and overtime.
Why Choose Eurosafe Solutions?
Eurosafe Solutions prides itself on the quality of the projects we deliver and the service we provide to our clients; this can only be achieved with highly motivated, quality people. We are therefore committed to high standards of staff development and retention making this role suitable for a committed individual who is looking for stable long-term career development.
We are a young, vibrant, ambitious company with an open and relaxed management culture, nurturing continuous improvement and innovation. We believe this attitude has allowed us to achieve a staff turnover rate well below the industry average. Our entrepreneurial ethos encourages and fosters the growth of our employees and our proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
Eurosafe Solutions Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.