Eurosafe Solutions are a Sheffield based specialist subcontractor renowned as market leaders in the safe access and fall protection industry. Pioneering, innovative design, and use of market leading fall protection and access equipment, allows us to develop tailored solutions across all sectors, from commercial, leisure, retail and residential properties; large scale, aviation, healthcare and stadia developments; to the complex and often unique environments of the industrial, utilities and energy sectors.
Our success is achieved by our design focused commitment to safety, quality and the development of products and working at height practices.
We are presently looking to add a designer to our busy team. The role involves working within a small team to create and illustrate pre-and post-contract designs of stairs, ladders, walkways and other architectural metalwork. This will involve production of technical drawings for submission to the customer and fabrication drawings for manufacture.
The position will suit an individual that enjoys team working, problem solving and technical drawing who is willing to work hard to produce first class results and gain invaluable experience working with industry leading clients on the most prestigious construction projects in the UK.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Interpret customer requirements to produce general arrangement drawings
- Liaise with the customer if required (clarification of drawings and requirements)
- Produce accurately detailed fabrication drawings to allow the fabrication of a structurally sound, bespoke product manufactured from the correctly specified materials
- Manage projects through the design phase via client contact; liaising with the relevant Contract Manager appropriately
- Liaise with fabricators when required during the manufacturing stage to ensure that the designs are accurately realised
- Liaise with sub-contractors and architects to comprehensively understand the project requirements
- Be commercially minded enough analyse and arrive at the most cost-effective solution
- General drawing office administrative duties as and when required
- Attendance of design meetings at site and client’s offices
Why Choose Eurosafe Solutions?
Eurosafe Solutions prides itself on the quality of the projects we deliver and the service we provide to our clients; this can only be achieved with highly motivated, quality people. We are therefore committed to high standards of staff development and retention making this role suitable for a committed individual who is looking for stable long-term career development.
We are a young, vibrant, ambitious company with an open and relaxed management culture, nurturing continuous improvement and innovation. We believe this attitude has allowed us to achieve a staff turnover rate well below the industry average. Our entrepreneurial ethos encourages and fosters the growth of our employees and our proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
Eurosafe Solutions Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer