Eurosafe Solutions are a Sheffield based specialist subcontractor renowned as market leaders in the safe access and fall protection industry.
Pioneering, innovative design, and the use of market leading fall protection and access equipment, allows us to develop tailored solutions across all sectors, from commercial leisure, retail and residential properties, large scale aviation, healthcare and stadia developments; to the complex and often unique environments of the industrial, utilities and energy sectors.
Our success is achieved by our focused commitment to safety, quality and the development of products and working at height practices.
Eurosafe Solutions Ltd are inviting applications for the above role to assist with setting up training processes alongside the supervision and guidance of the Training Manager. You will be responsible for communicating with participants and customers and assist with booking the training rooms, subcontract trainers, logging information with governing bodies to sending out certificates.
In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. Your goal will be to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Looking after delegates (booking in, registering them with governing bodies)
• Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists٫ schedules٫ attendance sheets)
• Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up
• Create٫ review and disseminate training material٫ such as instructional notes٫ feedback forms and so on
• Prepare reports on training activities and results
• Suggest improvements or new programs
• Help vendors and participants interact with each other٫ when necessary
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise onsite
• Ensure the compliance of all training activities with established policies and best practices
• Assisting Training manager with administration duties
• Internal quality assurance
• Managing diary for departments
• Assessing diary management & booking subcontract labour if required
• Communicating course requirements with customers I.e. sending out course information / joining instructions / etc
• Co-ordinating internal training matrix
• Selling / marketing training department
• Knowledge of awarding body schemes e.g. city & guilds
• Administration experience
• Microsoft office capabilities
Desired but not essential
• Sales & Marketing experience
• Knowledge of health & safety (Specifically Safety at Height & Combined spaces)
Eurosafe Training Centre
Unit 51b Orgreave Drive
Hours: 8am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
Why Choose Eurosafe Solutions?
Eurosafe Solutions prides itself on the quality of the projects we deliver and the service we provide to our clients; this can only be achieved with highly motivated, quality people. We are therefore committed to high standards of staff development and retention making this role suitable for a committed individual who is looking for stable long-term career development.
We are a young, vibrant, ambitious company with an open and relaxed management culture, nurturing continuous improvement and innovation. We believe this attitude has allowed us to achieve a staff turnover rate well below the industry average. Our entrepreneurial ethos encourages and fosters the growth of our employees and our proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
Eurosafe Solutions Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer