Due to recent expansion, we need a hardworking and friendly stock co-ordinator to join our team
Assisting the Warehouse Manager, your typical day will be supporting and aiding the day-to-day running of the stores. Ensuring that the kit is ready will be at the forefront of your role to enable efficiency across warehouse operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Pick and pack orders ready for collection by site teams, couriers and transport companies.
• Manage stock levels across a wide range of product lines.
• Receiving goods & storing them in the appropriate locations within the warehouse as designated by the warehouse manager.
• Unloading of large deliveries using forklift truck. (Training will be provided if required)
• General housekeeping i.e., ensuring the workspace is a clean, safe environment, managing waste efficiently and recycling wherever possible.
• Reporting damaged or missing items upon receipt.
• Follow the process for the return of stock using company systems and replace in designated areas.
• Loading of goods for delivery via couriers and site teams.
• Assisting the team with stock checks and updating systems and paperwork as required.
• Carry out any other duties as requested by the Warehouse manager in the interests of the business.
Qualifications & Skills
• Dedicated team player, co-operative and interested in further career development.
• Ability to communicate at all levels to a variety of departments.
• Self-motivated individual, able to work on own initiative and take direction from Warehouse Manager.
• Great attention to detail.
• Punctual with excellent time management skills.
• Literate & numerate.
• Proactive attitude.
• Flexibility to carry out the necessary duties to complete the task efficiently and in a timely Manner with a willingness to occasionally work late should the business require it.
• Good degree of physical fitness
• Honest & reliable
• Full driving licence
• Counterbalance fork truck licence.
• Previous stores experience.
• Practical experience of power tool use for the creation of materials to bespoke sizes for dispatch to job sites.
• Experience of driving vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes.
This role will enable the successful candidate to develop their skill base to allow them to grow within a dynamic and growing business in a specialist field.
Support for training and development will be offered following a successful probation period.
Comprehensive Package to include a competitive salary for suitable candidate depending on experience, Company pension and healthcare scheme and 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, with incentives in place for performance, unsociable hours and overtime.
Free Tea and Coffee
1 hour lunch break daily
GCSE Grade A*-D English & Maths or equivalents