Facade Access Inspection
Facades are usually an aesthetically pleasing element to the building but they also have an effect to the building’s efficiency. Due to their location (at the front point of the building over the entrance) a lot of equipment must be in place to make them accessible. Some of the equipment in place for facades include absail rails, absail anchors & cradles. The duty holder is responsible to ensure that all tests and inspections to height safety equipment are followed out to the correct standards & regulations. Absail rails and absail anchors both fall under LOLER and must be tested every 6 months. Cradles must be tested every 3 months under LOLER & BS6037.
Our aim at Eurosafe Solutions is to provide the best Inspection & Maintenance service possible to ensure that the equipment on your building façade is safe for use and compliant with current legislation.
We ensure that any test, inspection and certification that is carried out is in accordance with the current legislation:
- BS EN 795 – Personal fall protection equipment. Anchor devices
- BS 7883 2005 – Code of practice for the design, selection, installation, use and maintenance of anchor devices conforming to BS EN 795
- LOLER 1998 – Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- BS6037 – Code of practice for the planning, design, installation and use of permanently installed access equipment
- PUWER 1998 – Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
We give you the reassurance and peace of mind that any maintenance work we carry out is undertaken by experienced and trained installation engineers. This is backed by the company having the appropriate certification, accreditation and insurances, including Professional indemnity insurance for the install and maintenance of Façade Access systems.