Facade Access Test & Inspection
Our aim at Eurosafe Solutions is to provide the best test & inspection service possible to ensure that the equipment on your building façade is safe for use and compliant with current legislation.
We ensure that any test, inspection and certification that is carried out is in accordance with the current legislation;
- BS EN 795 – Personal fall protection equipment. Anchor devices
- BS 7883 2005 – Code of practice for the design, selection, installation, use and maintenance of anchor devices conforming to BS EN 795
- LOLER 1998 – Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- BS6037 – Code of practice for the planning, design, installation and use of permanently installed access equipment
- PUWER 1998 – Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
We give you the reassurance and peace of mind that any maintenance work we carry out is undertaken by experienced and trained installation engineers. This is backed by the company having the appropriate certification, accreditation and insurances, including Professional indemnity insurance for the install and maintenance of Façade Access systems.