Basic Rooftop Safety Training Course
This course aims to provide the delegate with a basic knowledge and understanding of how to work on a rooftop safely. This course is ideal for workers who do not regularly work at height.
What this course covers . . .
Ensure you have the right training for the right situation.
The key to protecting yourself at height is not only ensuring you have the right equipment but the right training. Our training can give you the knowledge you need for occasionally working at height.
This course covers:
• Overview of health & safety legislation and regulations
• Hierarchy of Risk
• The Difference between fall restraint & fall arrest
• Overview of Personal Protective Equipment legislation
• Correct choice of PPE
• Pre use checks of all equipment
• Identification of safe areas to work
• Safe use of ladders
• Assessments of hazards & risk
• Certification and inspection of fall protection equipment
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to recognise and identify hazards associated with working at height.
Duration: 1 day
Delegates: up to 6
Certification valid for 3 Years