This course aims to provide the delegate with the knowledge to plan and carry out rescue should a fall occur.
What this course covers . . .
Ensure you have the right training for the right situation.
The key to protecting yourself at height is not only ensuring you have the right equipment but the right training. This course will ensure the delegates have the skills, knowledge and ability to design a rescue plan and carry out out a rescue a fall occurred.
This course covers:
• Overview of Health & Safety Legislation and Regulations.
• Assessments of hazards & risk
• Understanding of Suspension Trauma
• Pre-use checks of all equipment
• Identification of suitable Anchor Points
• correct equipment selection and planning
• Work positioning techniques
• Rescue plans & Situations
• Use of a controlled Descent Device & other Rescue Equipment
• First aid Actions
• Practical element using rescue equipment
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to plan and rescue a casualty successfully.
Duration: 1 day
Delegates: up to 6
Certification valid for 3 Years