Horizontal, Vertical and Anchor Point conforming to EN795 Training
This course aims to provide the delegate with the knowledge of how to use horizontal and vertical fall protection systems safely using associated PPE.
What this course covers . . .
Ensure you have the right training for the right situation.
The key to protecting yourself at height is not only ensuring you have the right equipment but the right training.
This course will ensure the delegates have the skills and knowledge to complete regular work at height.
This course covers:
- Overview of health & safety legislation, regulations and Personal Protective Equipment legislation
- Hierarchy of Risk and the Difference between fall restraint & fall arrest
- Correct choice of equipment & planning
- Assessments of hazards & risk
- Understanding of Suspension Trauma
- Pre-use checks of all equipment
- Identification of safe areas to work and suitable Anchor Points
- Safe use of ladders
- Work positioning techniques
- Certification and inspection of fall protection equipment
- Rescue plans & Situations
- Practical element of how to use fall protection equipment
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to have the skills to work safely at height using horizontal, vertical systems and Anchor Points.
Duration: 1 day
Delegates: up to 6
Certification valid for 3 Years